Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ADD much?

Well, I had every intention of writing a real post about something or another, but then I found the new templates and I played with the background pictures and colors instead. Whoops. I'm babysitting, but am entertaining myself while the little one naps, which won't be too much longer. In the mean time, here's a quick life update--my scholarship (which I lost after last spring because my GPA dropped) was recently reinstated after the two A's from my summer classes went through, and I was selected as one of twenty-five finalists for Glimmer Train's April submission for my story about my grandpa. Good things in the academic and writing world =) only the Writer's Group is this Friday, and I have yet to write anything new to share. This week's new goal: write! We'll see what I come up with since there isn't really a burning desire for any particular type of catharsis which seems to fuel my creative endeavors. I guess I'm crossing my fingers for inspiration until Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment